All natural male enhancement tips on how to naturally enlarge your little buddyIt's no secret that men are obsessed with their penis size. And why wouldn't they be? The average...Read More
1. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is often caused by age-related changes in hormones
As men age, they sometimes make less of the hormone testosterone. This can lead to ED. Other hormone changes can also contribute to ED.
2. Poor blood flow to the penis
Blood flow is usually reduced as men age. This can also lead to ED.
3. Nerve damage from conditions such as diabetes
This is a common cause of ED. High blood sugar can damage nerves and lead to ED.
4. Side effects from medications
Many common medications can cause ED as a side effect. These include blood pressure medications, antidepressants, and some drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate.
5. Psychological causes of ED
Stress, anxiety, and depression can all lead to ED. Relationship problems can also cause ED.
If you have any of these risk factors, talk to your doctor. They can help you manage your condition and reduce your risk of ED.